Dragon Age: Inquisition – How to Import World State
Dragon Age: Inquisition, developed by BioWare, is an epic role-playing game that takes players on a journey through the fantasy world of Thedas. One of the most intriguing aspects of the game is the ability to import your world state from previous Dragon Age titles, allowing you to continue your story and see the consequences of your past decisions. In this article, we will guide you through the process of importing your world state into Dragon Age: Inquisition and answer some frequently asked questions.
Importing Your World State:
1. Start a New Game: To import your world state, you first need to start a new game of Dragon Age: Inquisition.
2. Select “Custom World State”: During the character creation process, you will be prompted to choose a world state. Select the “Custom” option to import your own world state.
3. Choose Your Platform: Dragon Age: Inquisition offers cross-platform importing, allowing you to import your world state from previous games regardless of the platform you played them on. Select the platform you played the previous games on.
4. Select the Saved Game: If you played Dragon Age: Origins or Dragon Age II on the same platform, you will be able to browse your saved games and choose which one to import. Select the saved game that represents the world state you want to import.
5. Review Your Choices: After selecting your saved game, you will be presented with a summary of the major decisions and actions that have influenced the world state. Take your time to review these choices and ensure they align with your desired world state.
6. Import Your World State: Once you have reviewed your choices, select the “Import World State” option to finalize the process. Dragon Age: Inquisition will now generate a world state based on your imported decisions, and you will be ready to embark on your new adventure.
Q: Can I import my world state if I have not played the previous Dragon Age games?
A: Yes, Dragon Age: Inquisition offers a default world state for those who have not played the previous games. However, importing your own world state allows you to experience the consequences of your past decisions and see familiar characters and events.
Q: Can I make changes to the imported world state?
A: No, once you have imported your world state, you cannot make any changes to it. It is essential to carefully review your choices before importing.
Q: Can I import my world state from a different platform?
A: Yes, Dragon Age: Inquisition supports cross-platform importing, allowing you to import your world state from any platform you played the previous games on.
Q: Will importing my world state affect the gameplay in Dragon Age: Inquisition?
A: Yes, importing your world state will have a significant impact on your gameplay experience. Characters, events, and decisions from the previous games will carry over and influence the story, relationships, and available quests in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Q: Can I import my world state multiple times?
A: No, you can only import your world state once per playthrough. If you want to explore different world states, you will need to start a new game and import a different world state.
In conclusion, importing your world state into Dragon Age: Inquisition is a fantastic way to continue your story and witness the consequences of your past decisions. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can seamlessly import your world state and immerse yourself in the rich and dynamic world of Thedas. Enjoy your adventure in Dragon Age: Inquisition!